BUSINESS FORUM OF AMUSEMENT INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS WITHIN THE FRAMES OF "RAAPA EXPO AUTUMN - 2022"
«BREAKthrough: how to make a great menu for an amusement park cafe»
- SAFETY: How the current HACCP system helps reduce costs for catering establishments.
— Sanitary legislation 2022;
— Practicing compliance with HACCP principles;
— Managing the production environment with a new reality in mind;
— Responsibility of the restaurant team.
Speaker: Natalya Kolganova, CEO of FOOD AUDIT, expert, auditor of national and international ISO standards.
- ECONOMY: We calculate food cost, but we do not save. We make taste without extra expenses
— Eating out trends and trends in times of crisis;
— "Crisis menu": economics of creation and support;
— Life hacks when creating and introducing a crisis menu in a cafe.
Speaker: Alexander Kindeyev, General Director of BHG group, expert, consultant on opening and developing catering companies of various concepts.
- TASTE: We create a cafe menu of different sizes and types, where it is tasty, inexpensive and large portions
— Principles for developing the concept and menu of the park cafe;
— Introduction to the menu of new items;
— Coverage of various audiences.
Speaker: EFKO Brand Chef - Anton Prokofiev.
— Burger with original sauce;
— Meatballs in tomato sauce;
— Burrito a la russe and many more interesting positions for inspiration and taste.
«Emergency situations in amusement parks and ways to minimize their consequences»
- conflicts with visitors;
- consumer extremism;
- fictitious injuries;
- security and rental relations;
- unfair competition, etc..
Exhibition working hours.
«RAAPA EXPO AUTUMN - 2022» Opening ceremony
«Actual problems of legal regulation of the safety of amusement rides and entertainment equipment»
- State supervision of used attractions - how to replace the action of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1739-2019 to Technical Regulations 038-2016.
- What to do with foreign amusement rides - repairs, guarantees, certification, liability.
- Which trampolines are attractions, which are not. Responsibility of owners for injuries on trampolines. New standard for inflatable equipment GOST EN 14960.
- Sports and entertainment equipment - what is it?
- News of amusement rides standardization.
«The amusement industry in an era of change: modern formats of work and ideas for development»
- Entertainment formats indoor and outdoor - what will drive the audience.
Anna Papaskiri, commercial real estate expert, Moscow.
- Domestic tourism: how Russian business can capitalize on the crisis.
Andrey Khalimonenko, head of department, Snowplast company.
- Concept design in theme parks.
Anton Repin, chief architect of the IOLLA company, Moscow.
- Family, educational and other events on the territory of the agro-tourist park "City Farm at VDNH".
Irina Frolova, owner, and Evgenia Galyaeva, managing partner of the City Farm at VDNH park, Moscow.
- Ways to improve the legal security of the head of the amusement park.
Zhan Batyrov, practicing lawyer and founder of J&P Solutions law company that brings together a team of experts, lawyers and solicitors in amusement industry, Moscow.
- Immersive travel by a real train - a new format for kiddie adventures.
Zoya Bystrova, author of the «Magic Express» project.
- Parks. Water parks. Thermae. What to choose? What's better?
Yuri Bychkov, owner of “the City Thermae” franchise, Votkinsk.
GALA DINNER devoted to the opening of the exhibition RAAPA EXPO AUTUMN – 2022.
Exhibition working hours
«Sales in the entertainment business: how to get the desired result and go beyond it»
- SALES in «Operation block»
— Basic principles for increasing sales of the main service in the amusement park.
- SALES in «Marketing»
— 10 reasons why you need a digital marketing strategy.
— The art of setting SMART goals for a marketer.
— Is it worth giving discounts, how to do it correctly and how the discount affects sales.
— The role of the park's image in attracting partners and sponsors.
- SALES in «Birthday parties»
— What are the main points of sale in Birthdays.
— The art of selling “Package Offers”.
- SALES in «EVENT»
— Event-calendar, as an important tool for increasing revenue in the amusement park.
During the training, experts together with participants:
- Will conduct an audit of your fleet's sales system
- Will measure what you are doing to achieve the desired results.
- Will help you see "where we are now" to adjust your actions.
- Will predict possible "troubles" and fix "pain points".
- Will analyze opportunities and reserves - how and when they can be used.
- Will create a "dashboard" for successful fleet sales.
«Motivational programs for line personnel of the amusement park. How to make your staff perform better!»
- Relevance of line staff motivation in the amusement industry.
- Material and non-material forms of motivation for the park's line staff.
- Gamification is a real case for staff motivation.
- Motivational Program as an autonomous tool for monitoring line personnel.
- Analysis of existing cases on staff motivation (operators, cashiers).
Exhibition working hours.
Awarding diplomas to exhibitors. The exhibition closing ceremony.
**If the tour is canceled for technical reasons, the participation fee will be refunded.
*Programme is the subject to change.
Your application has been sent