The 5th ONLINE CONFERENCE "Amusement industry in Coronacrisis conditions: challenges and new opportunities"
The 5th ONLINE CONFERENCE
"Amusement industry in Coronacrisis conditions: challenges and new opportunities"
December 9 – 10, 2020
Organizer: Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (RAAPA)
(10 a.m.-12 p.m.)
1. In pursuit of the season: how to organize the work of an amusement park after quarantine.
Gennady Grigorenko, Head of the Operations Directorate, and Margarita Navolokina, Head of the “Sochi-Park” Sales Department, Sochi.
2. How to create a comfortable atmosphere for guests in an amusement park.
Olga Prosyanaya, Key Account Manager of the Linnanmaki Park, (Helsinki, Finland).
3. Amusement park against the virus: practice of operating an amusement park after a pandemic.
Konstantin Popov, Quality Director of “Skazka Park”, Moscow.
4. What has become of the VDNH amusement park, and why it will never be "like before".
Sergey Kalmykov, CEO enterto.ru, an expert in the leisure and amusement industry.
5. AMUSEMENT PARK ONLINE: new directions of activity of parks of culture in conditions of restrictions.
Georgy Boguslavsky, director of MAUK "Cheboksary city kiddie park named after A.G. Nikolaev ”, Honored Worker of Culture of the Chuvash Republic, Cheboksary.
(10 a.m.-12 p.m.)
6. Entertainment business after the pandemic: trends, changes, opportunities.
Vladimir Zhiganov, Director Generalof the "Claustrophobia" quest network, Moscow.
7. How is the coronavirus setting the trend for universal employees.
Pavel Timets - founder of indoor parks "Maza Park" (St. Petersburg), "FUN24", (Kazan), "Galaxy Park", (Smolensk); author of the book “Entertainment periodpark. Entertainment center from its project to a happy Guest. "
8. What spaces for entertainment and recreation will be relevant in the near future.
Lyudmila Kiseleva, business-consultant, expert in the management of FECs and restaurants, Director of Brunswick / Kids Play, Moscow.
Bulat Shakirov, President of the Shopping Centers Union, founder of “Generation Z: Z'TOWN, ZKIDZ" kiddie centers network, Krasnodar.
10. Entertainment projects that emerge from crises as winners.
Yaroslav Sobko, Director of “Amusement Planet” (the USA).
Participation is free
Pre-registration is required
Register at email@example.com
Your application has been sent