Main trends of RAAPA activity
- Organizing and holding annual international trade shows “Amusement Rides and Entertainment Equipment”.
- Organizing and holding international conferences and seminars, devoted to questions of development of Russian amusement industry and safety of amusement equipment.
- Training and certification of amusement industry personnel at the RAAPA Education Center.
- Development and implementation of standards and other normative documentation for providing safety of amusement rides’ visitors and manufacture of entertainment equipment.
- Participation in the development of government draft regulations in the sphere of state policy on organization of public leisure and also cooperation with local authorities on issues of public leisure.
- Publication of a special informational-advertising magazine "Attractions and Entertainments".
RAAPA takes part in the international activity: it is the co-founder of European Association of Amusement Supplier Industry (EAASI); member of International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA), takes part in the work of European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and ASTM F-24 Standardization Committee (USA).
RAAPA participates in the biggest International trade shows in the U.S.A., Europe and Asia and organises Professional Tours for Russian amusement industry specialists to the international trade shows and the best foreign parks.
Our specialists carry out legal, technical, etc. consultations in the field of amusement industry and public leisure