The 5th ONLINE CONFERENCE
"Amusement industry in Coronacrisis conditions: challenges and new opportunities"
December 9 – 10, 2020
Organizer: Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (RAAPA)
1. In pursuit of the season: how to organize the work of an amusement park after quarantine.
Gennady Grigorenko, Head of the Operations Directorate, and Margarita Navolokina, Head of the “Sochi-Park” Sales Department, Sochi.
2. European experience of managing an amusement park in a crisis.
Pia Adlivankin, Director of the Linnanmaki Park, (Helsinki, Finland).
3. Amusement park against the virus: experience of work in quarantine conditions.
Konstantin Popov, Quality Director of “Skazka Park”, Moscow.
4. Entertainment business after the pandemic: trends, changes, opportunities.
Vladimir Zhiganov, Director Generalof the "Claustrophobia" quest network, Moscow.
5. How is the coronavirus setting the trend for universal employees.
Pavel Timets - founder of indoor parks "Maza Park" (St. Petersburg), "FUN24", (Kazan), "Galaxy Park", (Smolensk); author of the book “Entertainment periodpark. Entertainment center from its project to a happy Guest. "
6. What spaces for entertainment and recreation will be relevant in the near future.
Lyudmila Kiseleva, business-consultant, expert in the management of FECs and restaurants, Director of Brunswick / Kids Play, Moscow
7. Entertainment projects that emerge from crises as winners.
Yaroslav Sobko, Director of “Amusement Planet” (the USA).
Participation is free
Pre-registration is required
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org