BUSINESS FORUM OF AMUSEMENT INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS WITHIN THE FRAMES OF "RAAPA EXPO - 2019"
AUTHOR’S MASTER-CLASS Reboot and point setup of entertainment business
- Who is a modern FEC director – an “Invisible man” or “Superman”?
- Why will be your FEC closed down in a year?
- Start earning and protect your business from losses! (How to audit at your own forces).
- Neuro-service or «battle of psychics». To anticipate, rather than telling fortune!
- One soldier does not make a battle! Modern strategic marketing.
- Where to look for a client?
During this master-class you will study the most important aspects of FEC management that the growth of profit, guests’ loyalty, and consistent efficient operation depend on.
SEMINAR Current trends of F&B service in the amusement industry
Leading experts of HoReCa market and specialists of Rational company will speak at the seminar
Concepts of family / kiddie cafes, which bring money and are interesting both for investors and clients.
Alexander Kindeyev - General Director of the Business Hospitality Group, more than 400 open projects in various fields.
Menu for family / kiddie catering, which is interesting both in terms of earnings and to customers.
Lyudmila Kiseleva - an expert in managing entertainment centers and restaurants.
Strategy for improving the quality and safety of food products in the Russian Federation. A change in the legislation of the Russian Federation on food safety. Methodology for the implementation of HACCP at a catering establishment.
Natalia Kolganova - Head of FOOD AUDIT, HACCP implementation expert.
What activities (contests, animation, workshops, etc.) help to lure and entertain guests, both little ones and adults.
Ruslan Ziotdinov - Director of “33 Pleasure” company.
How coffee brings up to 75% of the profits in catering and how to work with the coffee menu.
Yuri Matsukatov - Director of ”Schaerer” company.
The practical part - cooking and tasting the dishes from the presented menu.
The seminar will be held on the premises of a specialized training center with a functioning kitchen.
BUSINESS-TRAINING I want to know all about you, to provide better service and receive higher profit!
- Guest Survey. Constant improvement of Guest service on the basis of consistent collection of Guests’ feedback.
- What kind of information about Guests could be used to increase the revenue?
- How to collect valuable information for free and to make it a pleasure for Guests?
- Increase of Guests’ satisfaction of 10% = increase of average bill of 35%
- WOW-effect, or how pleasantly surprised Guests become permanent visitors.
- Loyalty system as a method of receiving the most important information of Guests.
CONFERENCE Trends of amusement and leisure parks’ development in Russia: organization of successful operation and effective management
- Quality service as a key aspect in modern park operation.
Christoph Seidl, project manager of R.C.S, Germany, HR trainer.
How to increase the average bill in leisure and amusement park.
Konstantin Popov, quality director of Skazka park, Moscow.
Peculiarities of creating kiddie play areas and modern kiddie playgrounds for learning and development.
Alexander Frontov, general director of landscape design company AFA, Moscow
Sports school «Trapeze» in Gorky Park and Luzhniki. New formats of active leisure grounds in parks and public spaces.
Leo Kassil, founder of “Trapeze” school, agent of Maria Sharapova, Moscow.
Modern technologies of lighting Ferris Wheels or how to make out of an attraction an Instagram star.
AlexanderTishkov, light designer, general director of Architectural Bureau WEISS GROUP, Yekaterinburg
Creation of the sustainable park brand. Methods of promoting entertainment events and other activities.
Georgiy Boguslavskiy, executive manager of Amazoniya park, Cheboksary.
Experience of holding mass festivals of health, culture and family. (on the example of international festival “SHIMKO” gathers friends together).
Леннард Отто, ген. директор компании «IMG Theme Park LLC» (ОАЭ).
Kirill Shimko, the head of the public association “Be Healthy” (Belarus), the record holder of the Guinness Book of Records.
Polina Sukhovolskaya, general director of creative agency “The Rich also Dance".
Master-classes, play and development programs for park’s guests. Practical experience of family educational center City Farm at VDNH.
Polina Nemshilova, general director of complex City Farm at VDNH.
Licensed Characters add play to the Park.
Mr. Lennard Otto, CEO, IMG Theme Park LLC (UAE).
Leisure industry in the 21st century: from attraction to entertainment complex
10:00 - 18:00 Exhibition hours
11:00 Opening ceremony of the exhibition RAAPA EXPO-2019
12:30 – 14:30 Roundtable DISCUSSION (Moscow, VDNH, pavilion 75, room 215)
New products of Russian entertainment market will be presented within the Roundtable discussion. The leading companies will make the audience acquainted with their latest releases of amusement rides, virtual reality rides, entertainment equipment, and with new concepts of organizing leisure activities in parks and indoor complexes.
Phygital parks, AR и VR – new technologies in the amusement industry and the possibility of competitive advantage.
Ekaterina Kovaleva, co-founder of Hello Computer company
Innovative rope courses.
Elena Poturoeva, business development director, KristallTurm® GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
Lasertag today: a trend or forgotten entertainment.
Peter Putkov, co-founder of Laser Land, network of entertainment centers
Modern footfall counting system for amusement parks.
Why it is important to personalize attractions in accordance with park philosophy?
Natalia Gorobievschii, Business Manager East Region, CL Corporation (France)
Preregistration is required
CONFERENCE Safety of amusement rides and children’s playgrounds. New regulations of 2019
Supervision of amusement rides on the basis of technical regulations of EAEU TR 038/2016 “On safety of amusement rides”. Regulatory and legal acts, their application and influence on the amusement rides’ industry.
Vladimir Gnezdilov, Chairman of International Committee ISO/TC 254 “Safety of amusement rides”.
Annual assessment of technical state (technical check) of amusement rides. Requirements for new and used amusement rides.
Alexander Romanov, head of testing laboratory of Diamet, NVP, Ivanteevka.
Principles of mounting amusement rides and elimination of potential risks.
Christoph Seidl, project manager of R.C.S.company, Germany.
Procedure for certification and declaration of amusement rides in the frames of EAEU TR 038/2016 “On safety of amusement rides”.
Vasiliy Prihodko, head of Testing, Inspection, and Certification Center «Safety», Ltd.
Abiding regulations of EAEU TR 038/2016 by amusement rides’ manufacturers.
Zhanna Drozdetskaya, director of RIF group of companies.
Technical regulation “On safety of equipment for children’s playgrounds”. Requirements for outdoor playgrounds, play mazes and other equipment.
Maksim Gvaliya, chairman of TC 455 “Children’s play ground equipment”, commercial director of JC KSIL.
A DINNER devoted to the opening of RAAPA EXPO-2019.Awarding Ceremony “Golden Pony Moscow-2019”.
BUSINESS-BREAKFAST What is a scent of “the jungle”? We create profitable ambience in the entertainment center10:00 - 18:00 Exhibition hours
- What does the profit in kiddie entertainment center depend on?
- Arguments around the name and concept of the entertainment center.
- Business game: Rebranding versus Marketing.
- Effective marketing of the entertainment center: tactics, tools, engagement metrics.
- Presentation of Business start-up possibilities.
INTERACADEMIC STUDENTS’ APPLIED RESEARCH CONFERENCEModern entertainment industry: vectors of modernization
10:00 - 18:00 Работа выставки
SEMINAR «How to raise annual revenue 30% up? “To be or not to be” for arcade play machines in entertainment center
10:00 - 18:00 Работа выставки
- Copybook maxim – proved formats of play areas.
- Choice of area size and location of arcade machines zone to ensure high revenue.
Major rules for getting high revenue from arcade machines:
- right investments in play machines;
- quantity makes significance;
- motivation can vary, but in entertainment center there is only one motivation – prize center;
- rules of prize center operation to be fully observed.
- Modern approaches to arcade plays’ sale.
CONFERERNCE Operation and management of waterparks under current conditions.
Waterpark: to build or not to build?
Vladimir Desyatkin, chief engineer of SK Techstroy ltd.
Time to build thermae. Rebranding and new possibilities for enforcing waterparks’ positions.
Yuriy Bychkov, owner of a network of health and leisure centers Votkinskiye thermae, Republic of Udmurtia.
Key aspects of forming the service of instructors in waterpark.
Dmitry Krutikov, general manager of Peterland waterpark, St. Petersburg.
Organization of complex cleaning in waterpark.
Svetlana Subhangulova, chief administrator of Kva-Kva waterpark, Mytishchi.
Organization of food service in waterpark.
Ildar Bikmayev, director of waterpark “Aqua RIO”, Omsk.
Effective strategy of waterpark online marketing. Experience of work with social networks and bloggers.
Anna Yatchenko, deputy general manager of LetoLeto waterpark, Tyumen.
Repair work and maintenance of water slides.
Igor Tuzhilkin, technical director of Pulgan, Ltd.
New technologies of design and manufacture of water rides for waterparks.
Selim Doguoglu,Polin Waterparks, Turkey.
Presentation of a new book by Pavel Timets “Entertainment period park. Entertainment center from its project to happy Guest"
SEMINAR «Legal protection of entertainment centers and amusement parks»
10:00 - 16:00 Exhibition hours.
Issues to be discussed:
- Mandatory documents for carrying out state supervision over fire safety, labor protection, health Inspection.
- Gostechnadzor inspection of procedure of operation of amusement rides’ technical equipment within frames of mandatory regulations of EAEU TR 038/2016.
- Testing of equipment for children’s playgrounds and peculiarities of its acquisition after coming into force of EAEU TR 042/2017.
- Features of placement children’s play areas at levels higher than the second floor.
- Legal methods of fighting “consumer’s extremists”.
Awarding Gold medals for the best exposition and handing diplomas to exhibitors. The exhibition closing ceremony.
Your application has been sent